Sunday, June 24, 2007

5 things about me

1. I was a sign language interpreter in high school. I have 4 cousins who are Hearing Impaired

2. I hate peppers, any peppers hate them all!!! lol but
I love almost every other vegetable!

3. I have never had any childhood diseases! really! I had Menengitis when I was 19 (not contagious) and after I had my Daughter my Doctors freaked and I had to get the Chicken Pox Vaccine.

4. I want to move back to Minnesota and live on Lk.Superior!! I love the cold but hubby would freeze. I am hoping we can compromise in the next few years and move to the Carolinas.I hate the heat here in Florida.

5. I want a Farm with lots of Animals and few Neighbors lol. I really dont care to socialize much.I prefer my Family ( as in Husband and Daughter) over most people. I dont care for most of my family lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Mack said...

The heat doesn't get much better in North Carolina! It's miserable during the summer!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home