Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Well I would add some pix but blogger isn't behaving.
I started at the Salon and so far not busy...which means no $ I have expectations and the owner is putting my pic and info in the local bulletin in the area I formerly worked in so, my old clients may see it :) heh would love to be the fly when he former employers see it rofl!
I started another sock for syd from my knitpicks stash and so far so good.I also bought some peaches and cream (used my discount!!!) to make the MD dishcloth.I want to try new things lol
ttfn lesley

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

I'm glad your new boss is treating you right!

Ruinwen
:)

5:33 AM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Congrats on your new job.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home