Friday, December 29, 2006

I finally have enuf internet (signal that is) to surf my Fave blogs! and I have even found some great new faves!!!
I was reading Crazy Aunt Purl ( I have made it a habit to read and admire her blogging always!)
She wrote out her New Yrs. resoloutions I like the way this girl thinks...makes me think a bit about mine.
This was the WORST YEAR EVER! things haven't been so great since mom passed away but SH*T !
so I am going to look deeep inside and work on making 2007 BETTER ( hey, it's a start).
On the other hand husbeast has been an ass since christmas day ! He get's all moody and quiet and I never know if it's me or just life in general.This get's me moody and crabby.I know he doesn't even consider my feelings...stuck with syd all the time ...no job etc... (I love syd but hey I need a break once in awhile!).He thinks I'm just being bitchy when I say his family has turned on me ( they have) and tonight Syd and I were fiddling with my blog and she asked if he had seen it since i changed it? his only reply was "am I in it??" at the time no but now you are
you ASS.

OK enough ranting

Knitting.... think i'm gonna run out of Koigu i'm using for my socks (wahhhh) think I might just run by the LYS and check em out . I didn't get ANYTHING for x-mas so ..... there ya go I deserve it
oh !! and if any blogging experts care to refresh my memory...
I would like to add my fave bloggers to the sidebar and cant remember HOW???????
TY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home