Monday, January 08, 2007

The fact that I have lived in Florida for 28 yrs. really makes that funny!!! I am from Duluth/Superior (MN.- WI. border ya 'all) and that it picked up on my non existant accent is hilarious!!!
Let's see whats i've been up to hmmm....
Thursday I knit in the parking lot at husbeast's Job while waiting for him to pick up his check LOL working on my newest sock which is regia I bought many moons ago.
I frogged ( just do it!) my koigu sock since I didn't like the way it turned out and I didn't have enough to finish the second pair.
I knit up a wristlet from said Koigu cover my tatoo on my wrist when I go for my Job Interview Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!
I went out friday morn and filled applications at Wally-World (felt like I was being asked for my second born child - it took forever) and a Large Home Improvement store.
I need Benefits since the evil bastard I formerly worked for took care of all that when he let me go. I need more surgery and Scott has high blood pressure meds we can no longer afford !!I think EB said you can still keep your insurence thru Cobra .Yeah right Like I could have afforded that !
I digress....
I'm excited about the interview and I no longer wear a watch so the wristlet was a good idea for now.
I fell down the stairs on the back porch of our building from the second floor! Yup ankle went out from under me and while I managed to grab the railing I left a bit of skin on it ! My right knee looks like it did when I fell off my bike 30 yrs ago and I am a lovely shade of purple.
I am still working on husbeasts scarf and I need to finish syd's gloves and make her a matching scarf for her 9th b-day (feb. 9th) doubt I can finish her gryfendor scarf by then....
Lesley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home