Sunday, December 31, 2006

When is a yarn store NOT a yarn store??!!!!!!

Yesterday I went with Syd to Celebration (a town Disney built LMAO).I had time to kill before goin to do a clients hair( yes, occasionally I still DO HAIR).I had looked up the local LYS and lemme tell ya'all there aren't many!
This particular one was listed as Yarn and clothing and I thought I'd give it a shot. It was 90 % clothing with 10% yarn and of course it was the most expensive stuff you can buy .I'm not knocking it especially since the location of said "LYS" but hey! it's not a YARN store!!!!!!!!!!!
This happened one other time when I went with Mother-in law to Mount Dora 2 yrs ago. One was to the ceiling with Yarn galore and the other..... NOT A YARN Store.
Fellow Blogging knitters I swear that when I am finally capable of opening my own LYS it will not contain clothing unless KNITTED!!
Oh an poor Syd HAD to go to the bathroom and Ms.snooty employee said we had to go down the street to find one! yeah right.Walked across the street to a children's store and the lovely saleslady let syddles go there.
I want to say Good f-ingbye to 2006 !!!! here's to 2007 ya'all!!!!
Lesley

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger StarKnits said...

oh i hate stores with snooty people working it.
i also hate LYS that are NOT LYS's

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home