Friday, January 12, 2007

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!

I got a call last Monday from The Home Improvement Depot canceling my Interview and rescheduling for the 19th. I was so disappointed and began worrying all over again about our situation. So, I got busy on the Internet loaded up my resume and sent it out all over the place!! The results were great three Interviews set up and guess what?? I was hired immiedently at a Salon in Alatomonte Springs! It's a Day spa/Salon brand new and I am actually excited to get behind a chair. I 've come to the realization that maybe I wasn't burned out of my chosen profession?! but, of the place I was working for 14 1/2 yrs!!
What an ephifany ! DH isn't thrilled cause of the drive I have to make and he made me feel like it wasn't a good choice but... we need the $$$$$$ So we can get the hell out of here and move to NC!
I chose to celebrate by going to the LYS which was on my way home (could be tempting now that I work near there now lol) and I picked up the Fiber Trends Clog pattern I've been wanting !!! I just need the circ's and some wool now.... (first paycheck?)
Tried to do a sock on 2 circ's last night.. not a bad start but I'm thinking I prefer my dpn's lmao
CIAO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home