Wednesday, December 27, 2006

yes there is a Santa Claus!

My check arrived Saturday eve!!!!!!!!!!! in the Nick of time ( get it?? lol)
Syd and I flew over to Mother in laws to pick it up and get it cashed so Scott to get to work on time.
I woke up x-tra early so I could get some shopping done ! I have to say I was surprized that Wally World was not packed to the gills with shoppers! I even treated myself to Dunkin coffee and a Bagel !
I managed to get her prezzies wrapped before heading to the IN (out) laws for dinner and gifts.Amazing how once I considered them family and now I feel as tho I am an outsider.

Syd was soooo excited to see Santa on the NORAD web page tracking his route! she exclaimed "he DOES exist!" thank Gawd this yr hasnt been good for any of us and I worry about her... she is amazing!!
Knitting news:
startyed a 2x2 ribbed sock on #2 dpn's ( broke 2 so far) I think they will be syd's b-day prezzie .When I turned the heel I realized they would be to narrow for my Wide foot but, Im glad I got my groove back and they yarn is Koigu from my stash.I cant wait to get a job ( applied yesterday for another) so I can buy yarn!! ( of course other things come first).
So, at least Syndey had a good X-mas and still believes ;)
Lesley











































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home