Monday, July 16, 2007

Friday the 13th


Friday the thirteenth has never been superstitious for me.... I was born on January 13th and always scoff at those who are (superstitious). friday was a good day but Saturday got me so SATURDAY THE 14TH is my Friday the 13th LMAO.
I was frustrated with work... they cant seem to schedule me correctly and I was tired of driving an hour to work for little or no appointments. I was out back smoking and got locked out! now I usually tell someone I am out there so they dont lock the door... and walking all the way round isnt really difficult except I try to be discreet about smoking around my clients,as I said I was already in a pissy mood when I threw my cig and turned to go around the front and SMAACK! I hit the pavement ! half on the sidewalk and the upper half of my right side in a ooey wet puddle! I got my self up and was soaked ! I also left a good portion of skin on the cement down my elbow and some of my knee.oh! I also ripped my fave pair of pants!
I was able to get my emotions under control,found the first aid kit and finish my client.I am pretty sore and bruised but no bones broken!!! thank Gawd.
I also managed to bend the owners ear about my concerns at work(lets hope it sunk in?!)
The rest of the weekend has been quiet unless you can count DH picking a really stupid fight with me or the bugs(have no idea what they are? or where they are comming from????) we've discovered in the bathroom ?? that I am fighting as I write this??
So its Saturday the 14th that I am leery of !!! Beware !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home