Sunday, July 03, 2005

My Father used to say "One step forward Two steps back"
It's true.We think were getting ahead then WHAM! those bills keep comming in.
On a good note We drove to NC to see Sarah and my new Great Niece Rayanne!!! It was myself,niece Stacey her son Justin,Sydney and Marah ( a workgirl as Sydney would say LOL).
It was a short trip but nice to see them.Emily even made an appearance ! (Sarah's 12 yr old Sisiter).The weather was beautiful ,never above 65 and even though there was a bit of rain we managed to visit,see the small zoo in Maggie Valley and shop in Waynesville.
Scott and I are talking about moving there sooner than later.This house is too big now that my Mother is gone and I am ready to retire from being an 19 yr hairdressing vet(now,that's a mouthful!).
We can get more for our money there and I want to open my Yarn shop!!.Looks like I have to postpone the Online store for now,but I have my contacts and will be ready after finances get straightened out!!
I wish I could post pix but this darn laptop hates my camera LOL .I'll have to try scanning them in the oldfashioned way.
Be Well
Lesley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home