Saturday, April 23, 2005

Well it has been a busy week! I finally got the paperwork signed for refinancing the house ! Yea!! (happy dance) I am going to vow to GET ORGANIZED ! in otherwords do the bills as they come in and stop piling things on my desk!
I can't figure out how to get the annoying glitches off my blog! OY VEY... have made some changes...maybe it's like learning to KNIT??
Sydney and I are going back to the Library we were at last week to see the friends she made.She has talked to this little girl twice this week!she is sure growing up fast.They are made for each other both tall for their age and full off spirit! I think I will take something to do...hmmm what to knit? I need DPNS for the socks and unless I get to Joannes before the library that won't happen LOL I have put the baby dress on the back burner for now since the pattern has me confused.I am going to bring it long to the knitting Meetup tues and hope someone can help me read the pattern.I will try to put up more pix tommorrow I promise! It is just a pain because I use the laptop to blog and it doesn't like my camera!
TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home