Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sunday

Today I met the Orlando Spinners! I had a great time and got to check out the different types of wheels ! Sydney came along since I had promised she could go to the library anyway (I hate going back on my promises to her)She did well...Except for a few interuptions.She made two friends and even exchanged phone numbers (she is growing up soooo fast!)It was interesting watching what each person was working on. I did a little more with my drop spindle. I think I will use the fiber to make a Booga Bag.
Uncle Sam is actually going to be nice enough to us this year that I can buy my own! I am sooo excited! I am still leaning toward a single treadle.
Well , Time to get some Knitting in :) whoo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home