Friday, May 06, 2005

Hmmm... still no pix the desktop is still out of order(sigh).I haven't been knitting! I had such a busy weekend running errands/yardwork etc..etc.. that I just haven't picked it back up.
Sydney's pet rat died unexpectantly friday.Another pet bites the dust!
She also had the Cold from Hell all weekend! we researched the web for pets and once DH agreed we decided to look into ferrets! Well, after 2 days of intensely researching them we went monday and bought one! His name is Anakin (what movie is comming out soon??!) and we bought all the accoutrements for him cage,collar,tag,food,etc... I have to say he is soooo sweet Dh won't touch him tho LOL
Sydney originally picked a white one out (he is a sable?) but all it did was nip at her face so we convinced her to choose another.
He thinks I am for sleeping on LOL and Sydney is able to cart him all over with no complaints :) Yea!! We discovered that he will play tug of war with a sock! too funny.
Hopefully I'll have some photo's up soon and back to Knitting I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home