Tuesday, June 07, 2005

BAAD BLOGGER!!!!

I am a bad blogger!!!
Well, I have an excuse ... I had the worst stomach flu for a week and a half (i will spare the details!)
I didn't Knit a stitch and Hubby even mentioned I hadn't spun on the new wheel either .Well, DUH I was in the bathroom for 10 days!!! MEN! (sorry Scott ;) )
I picked up my knitting yesterday... I frogged the whole Tank dress I am making for two month old Rae anne and I think I figured out where I was going wrong... I can't count LOL so, I took out the trusty hi-lighter and marked the sizes I need to knit to get it right! it's a pattern from Debbie Bliss "baby knits for beginners" HA!
As for the NEVERENDING SOCK it seems ... well HUGE! Hmm dont feel like frogging it...not gonna do it... i'll just keep truckin along and then I can at least say I made a Sock!!!! (as in ONE)
I have begun to design a webpage for the Online store and have been reading up on Online business's SP???
I never realized that searching for wholesale Yarn, Fiber would be sooo difficult... I keep getting foreign sites.Not that there is anything wrong with that but, I am a small business and I don't want to deal with shipping etc... any ideas ppl????
And in the spinning front.. I can do it!!! albeit not well LOL but I think I have the idea... we have the Ferrets (yes there are 2 now) in the front room and Sydney let's them run around i'll be spinning then BAM!! I get bonked by a ferret on the leg,foot LOL They are soo darn cute! Scott has even gotten to like them (I think) he let them run around while being in the same room yesterday LOL and he was giving them treats tonite ( I saw it with my own eyes!!!)
Ok enough for now... I promise to blog again soon (UH HUH LOL)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lesley - found your site through the Mini webring - I own Agatha, a 2004 British Racing Green w/white top. I'm in the Pacific Northwest, but my son may be moving to Orlando, so I'm bookmarking your site to pick your brain for things that are appropriate to knit for my granddaughter (weather-wise). Nice to meet you. Dorothy
http://missouristar.typepad.com_missouristar

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://xncvhnys.com/pcki/ejtf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ijpvxmnb.com/kkms/iihm.html]Cool site[/url]

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://xncvhnys.com/pcki/ejtf.html | http://gcghloeb.com/yrqv/lgkn.html

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home