Sunday, March 27, 2005

knitbitz1

here it is my first blog! I can't believe i am about to commit myself to this but i know i can!!!right?
I am a fustrated knitter...so much yarn so little time!
I am also learning to use a hand spindle before i venture into a big purchace and get a wheel of my own. we decided that since we don't use our livingroom diningroom combo i will move it there once i decide on a way to display it while keeping it away from the pests (I mean pets ! LOL) we have 3 cats one indoor to semi indoor outdoor and 3 dogs (one temporary for a friend) a rat and 7 year old daughter.
i'll keep you posted.
I am looking for a new knitting project hmmmm.... where to start. I just did a blanket and 2 baby hats and mittens for my new great niece raeanne nycole b. 3/23/05 welcome raeanne!!!!! can't wait to meet you babydoll. she lives with my bestniece sarah in NC
I have also made a zillion scarfs for the girls i work with at the salon. i should do something for myself right?